The Philippine Council for Health Research and Development (PCHRD) invites all interested startups on health for the Startup Research Grant Program. The grant will provide financial support to startups in the conduct of research activities aimed at:
- Overcoming R&D roadblocks;
- Strengthening intellectual property (IP);
- Establishing initial market traction;
- Refining business model; and/or
- Scaling up production.
Who are qualified?
- Startups offering health-related products and services
- SEC-registered for at least a year
What are the benefits?
- Access to the DOST/Council’s GIA Program
- Access to follow-up financial assistance for scale-up and expansion offered by other DOST offices and agencies
- Access to the science and technology network of the DOST and the Philippine National Health Research System
- Access to DOST Testing Laboratories and Research Facilities
- Access to the DOST Technology Business Incubator (TBI) Network
Interested applicants need to submit a capsule proposal to PCHRD not later than August 31, 2021.
To know more about this call, you may visit https://bit.ly/PCHRD_StartUpGrant. PCHRD will also be conducting an orientation entitled “Navigating SGP: A Virtual Program Briefer” on July 23, 2021, Friday at 1:00PM via Zoom. The details about the program, including eligibility requirements, application guidelines, and grant guidelines will be discussed there. You may register here.
Written by: KKABaliña