The Caraga Health Research and Development Consortium (CHRDC) is now accepting capsule research proposals from local researchers of state universities and colleges in Caraga region for the 2019 Regional Research Fund (RRF) Grants.
Preferred Research Topics
The proposed studies should be aligned with the research priority areas of the consortium and/or in National Unified Health Research Agenda.
CHRDC Research Priority Areas:
1. Water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH)
2. Adolescence, sexuality and reproductive health
4. Disaster risk reduction and management
5. Substance abuse
6. Non communicable diseases
7. Food quality and safety
8. Health in mining
9. Tropical infectious diseases
10. Child health and nutrition
11. Solid waste management
12. Health service delivery
14. Government health financing
Application Requirements Applicants are required to submit the following documents to the CHRDC Secretariat through email at email@example.com.
- Duly accomplished capsule application form
- Curriculum Vitae of Key Investigators
- Letter of Intent Regional Research Fund (RRF) is a grant which provides funding support and capability-building to the researchers to become more actively involved in health research. It aims to promote local scientific studies that can respond to the current health concerns in the region.